Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Christmas and New Year Vacation

During my vacation day it was so very memorable because that day. We celebrate Christmas day with my family and I spend time with them. But before that, every night in 10 days we go to the church to celebrate the birth of  Jesus with my family and give time with God. And the day come of Christmas day I'm so lonely because one of my brother is not here because he going abroad but It's fine because i had a family here in my side.

And that day also we celebrate a Christmas party with the ALCOS family and all of my family are so happy. because we had a parlor games,dance contest and intermission number every family and that is so memorable.I don't know what to say except it's Christmas and we're all misery and happy.Nobody walking  because they are all.And the remaining time the party was stop because that time we had family eating or noche buena, the food we ready are simple but delicious , and after a while the party are resume and some of my Tito sing the Videoke challenge. And exchange gift after, In that day is full of happiness and love of each other because that day, We celebrate Christmas with my hall family.

The fast few days the New Years is coming I'am so excited because that day is the coming of 2017, new life new attitude,new beginning of that years and to start new chapter of my life.First I help my mother to buy circle of fruit for the New Years Day to prepare.But before the coming of New Years Days we go to the church with my hall family and I'am so bless in that day and the homily end. We go to the hause immediatly to ready the food we eat in coming the time of special day.And we also ready the fire works,the water in glass with rose.after a while exactly 1:00, We are so happy all of my family are jumping hold the cion, watch the fire works and eat food that we prepare .Some of my couzin go to the house visit and we are so happy,We eat dessert that we ready for them. That's why my Christmas Day and New Years Day is so very happy full of happiness and love.

10 comments:

  1. Celebrating Christmas and New Year is something that is very exciting to celebrate about. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Diovine. Continue to enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too. but for me new year is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holiday vacation and Happy new year Diovine:}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems you really did have fun in your vacation :) thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!have a nice holiday vacation diovine:}

    ReplyDelete